Thursday, June 15, 2006

I don't really have anything specific to blog about, so I'll just share some recent pictures!


My husband is so silly sometimes! He's always making me laugh! We recently went on a walk downtown, and he kept making fun of me for taking so many pictures! Then he saw this statue thing, and posed for me! He's so silly! I love his sense of humor!







I LOVE this picture of Micah! Those big brown eyes make me melt! But look at that mosquito bite on his head!! It's weird, whenever he gets bit by a mosquito, it gets huge!! Hmm.... But he's still such a cutie!






And here is my Mr. Serious! Sometimes I think he's had enough of my picture taking, but other times he's the one asking me to get out the camera!



Oh Isabella! She must've been thirsty! I looked over after we turned the water off, and she was helping herself to a nice long drink of water! Silly girl!