Monday, June 19, 2006

Just a few random thoughts...

Isn't it great when something good happens? And isn't it even better when it's something you didn't expect?

I guess I just realized that preconceived notions aren't really a good thing. I mean, you think you know how someone is, or you have a certain opinion of them, and then something happens that makes you totally change your whole view of them. They do something that just really surprises you.

And it's wonderful! It makes me wonder what would happen if I let myself be open to see people differently more often. Hmm...

Anyway, we have another busy week planned. Today, we visited with my brother. We had a great time, we hung out outside and chatted. Rick mostly just chased his daughter around. They had fun!

Tomorrow were headed to the park, and I have shopping I HAVE to do!

I talked to my friend Beth today, and we are taking the kids swimming on Wednesday. It's her son Bobby's birthday, and he wanted to go swimming & they invited us to come along! :)

Then Friday is her bachelorette party!

Saturday, we are going to a cookout.

Sunday, church!!! I didn't get to go last weekend, so I really wanna go this Sunday!

Busy, huh?!

Last night after the kids were in bed, I went downstairs and scrapbooked! I did a page that I LOVE! I really need to make more time to scrap.

What else.....

I guess that's all for now.