Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pajamas

So I have a great friend, Kelly, and I swear we're a lot alike. A few weeks ago, I saw a shirt while I was out shopping, and I knew she'd been wanting one similar, so I took a picture of it with my phone to send to her. When I sent it, she responded that she'd recently bought that exact shirt!! =)

So tonight, I was reading her blog , and saw a really cute picture of her 3 boys in their matching pajamas. Funny thing... I recently bought my 3 kids the exact same pajamas!! And, I even took pictures of them wearing them also. So I was inspired to post this.

Her picture is much cuter though. Apparently my kids don't know how to smile... and Isabella's head looks like it's on sideways, lol.




I also bought these jammies because they were so cheap. As soon as Marcus saw them, he said "Prison Pants? I am not wearing prison Pants!" I have no idea how the boy even knew anything about "prison pants".





Then when Keith saw them, he said they looked like the Hamburglar. So the kids were running around yelling " Robble Robble".




Then my Mom said Isabella looked like Pippi Longstocking.


They really like them though!! =)