Friday, March 21, 2008

Teeth


Here's Micah, and here's a story about what he did today.

(I'm copying this from an e-mail I wrote to some friends so I don't have to re-type it.)

I'm trying to get some cleaning done, and Micah comes up to me, and smiles really big. Then I looked a little closer, and I see that there is a dime in his mouth. He is always putting things in his mouth, and it drives me crazy.

So I put my fingers in his mouth and try to get the dime out, only when I pull on it, it doesn't come out. So then I realized it was stuck. Yep, he had bitten down on it, and it went between two of his teeth, and got stuck there. And it wasn't coming out.

So I did what any scrapbooking mother would do. I made him stand there while I went to get the camera to take pictures =P Then I tried to get it out again, and still no luck.

So I called my Mom to see if she could come and sit with the other two while I took Micah somewhere to get it out. I'm wondering where I would go - doctor? dentist? straight to Childrens? lol

Then I decided to try one more time. I made him lay down & I had to push the dime up into his gums & pull it out at the same time, but it came out! Woohoo!!

The day can only get better, right?