Monday, February 27, 2006

I *LOVE* my new camera!

Here are some pics from my new camera. They turned out okay. I'm still learning though, so I'm sure they can only get better!

Here is Bella and her pigtails:


Here is one of Marcus:


And here is Micah:


Micah is in that stage where any time he sees the camera pointed at him, he gets that fake "cheese" smile that you see in his picture! But I still think it's too cute!

Okay, so here's what we did this weekend! Friday, Keith & the kids & I went to the mall. We shopped, and then had dinner there. The kids & I ordered a whole pizza from Sbarros. It was awesome! Keith had chinese because he is the only one who likes it, and he doesn't eat it often. It was really a lot of fun - a nice family night.

Saturday was BUSY! We hung out at home in the morning. Then we were supposed to go shopping at Steve & Barry's. We ended up not going because mom was really tired. So we went to K-mart, Big Lots, Meijer, and Kroger instead.

Then we went home, and the guys went to the Thunder Nationals. Micah, Isabella, mom and I went to Walmart. I was looking for new bedding for the boys, and Meijer had theirs on sale for $32.00 each, but all they had was Spongebob. Walmart had Nemo, Spongebob, & Spiderman but theirs were $34 each. I let Micah pick them out, and he picked Spongebob! So they got new bedding & pillows for their toddler beds! Here's a picture of it taken from Walmart's website:

It's so cute! They LOVE it!

Anyway, after that, we went home and hung out. Then Sunday morning we woke up and got ready and went to Steve & Barry's. It was awesome! I got some REALLY cute clothes there! I love their stuff! It's mostly athletic, like jerseys and stuff. I ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of shoes, and quite a few other things.

Then for the rest of the day we went to a birthday party for my cousin. It was SO fun!! I got some really cute pictures! When we came home, I was getting my clothes out of the bags and I put them on the couch. Mom was at the computer, and I looked over at one of the zip up hoodie jackets I got. It says PITTSBURGH on it. Now, the reason I got it is because as we were leaving, I realized I had a pair of navy blue pants, and nothing to match them.So I see the grey jacket with Pittsburgh in Navy. I had no clue what team played in Pittsburgh. But hey, it matched, so I bought it!

Anyway, I look over at the jacket, and it looked funny. I told my mom that I felt like it was the couch potato all over again. (I'll explain later) She looked at the jacket & started laughing too. We thought it was funny that Pittsburgh was spelled wrong!

I decided I was going to return the jacket. I mean, grammar & spelling are usually my thing. I always notice when people mix up your and you're. No way would I walk around wearing a jacket that said Pittsburgh. Everyone knows it's really Pittsburg. Who thought there was an H on the end?

So Keith walked in the room, and asked what was so funny. I pointed to the jacket, and he said "hey, they spelled it wrong!" By then, I had decided to just keep the jacket. It reminded me of the couch potato, and it still matched the navy pants!

Fast forward to this morning-- I get online, and I'm just checking out 2peas, and there it is: the word Pittsburgh. Yep, with a H on the end. So I googled it. Pittsburgh. When did that happen? Since when do you spell Pittsburgh with a H? I guess it must have happened overnight, because we were all 3 sure that it was just Pittsburg last night. Oh well, I feel better now knowing that my jacket has the correct spelling!