Thursday, February 23, 2006

Pink eye!


My mom has pink eye! Her eye looks pretty bad, and it's really bothering her! I hope none of the kids get it, and I hope she gets better quickly.

Here are the weekend plans!! Ricky and Keith are taking Jackson & Marcus to the monster truck thing Saturday. I am not sure if Marcus will like it or not, but I'm sure he will have fun. I really want to be able to take some pictures this weekend too!

I put Isabella's hair in pigtails today! It was SO cute! I took some pictures, but they aren't on the computer yet! I'll have to post them later!

Beth invited me to a scrapbook day, and I really would like to go. I'm sure I probably will. She also said she'd like to get together. I've been meaning to go see her for a while now. I'd love to see Bobby & her family. Her family is great! We use to be really close. We've had lots of fun times together. I really should keep in touch with her more!

Well, that's it for today!