Monday, February 20, 2006

What a week!

Well, Micah is finally better. He's not completely back to normal, but he's close. I'm so glad! It was strange, he wouldn't walk for a few days because his bottom was hurting. Then when he finally decided to get up and walk, I was so excited! It was like he was taking his first steps ever! It was great to see him getting better!

Well, I have a new camera!! I am SO excited about it! I LOVE itwith the automatic settings, but I can't wait to be able to use it manually!I can't wait to take some pics with it!

We went to the mall today, and it was really fun! I didn't buy much, just a pair of pants and 2 shirts for the kids. Keith got a pair of shoes and a few shirts. We might just be going to the mall again tomorrow!Well, I'm off to learn more photography stuff!